At Tailored inspections, we regularly participate in community involvement projects. The big event is our annual Toys for Tots Tailgate, but we also participate in trash pickups and Habitat for Humanity builds.
Upcoming Event: Post-Hurricane Pro Panel
Navigating through Post-Ian has shown its series of challenges, and we wanted to see what we could do to help the community during this phase. After much collaboration, we are excited to announce we will be hosting a Post-Hurricane Pro Panel webinar, launching early January 2023 and we are asking you to send your questions!
Our goal is to provide as much information as possible so we all can make the best informed decisions. This content will be relevant for the current post-hurricane setting as well as content for future hurricane preparedness. We will be announcing the webinar launch date and link early January 2023. This is FREE to the public and we hope this gives our community a resource that all find useful.
Our pro panel consists of 5 experts to help navigate relative questions within their industry:
- Brian Faro, Broker, Paradise Exclusive Real Estate and EABOR President
- Charles Miller, Owner and Master Inspector, Tailored Inspections,
- Don Wilson, Broker/Owner, Xavier Financial and Mortgage Group
- Lindsay Broschart, Licensed Insurance Agent, Florida Best Quote
- Mike Vitale, Owner and Public Adjuster, Builder’s Perspective Public Adjusting
Example of topic discussions:
- The impacts and changes of buying/selling post Ian
- Insurance and mortgage changes from Ian
- Working with a public adjuster, and what to look for when selecting a public adjuster
- Things to look for in an inspection and how Ian could have caused hidden damages to your home
- Other FAQ’s submitted by the public
- And more!
We are asking the public to submit their questions in advance (because let’s be honest, if you are wondering, we guarantee that someone else is also wondering, too!). Please email email@example.com to send us a question to ask the panel by January 5th. We also will be hosting a walk-in at The Englewood Chamber (601 S. Indiana Ave, Englewood) on Thursday, January 5th, 10 AM-12 PM, where you can meet with Charles Miller to submit your questions via face to face for the panel.