Tailored Inspections is growing! We are looking for a licensed, Florida home inspector.
PAY SCALE: 25k to 80k per year depending on experience and market conditions.
TO APPLY: Please call our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume.
- This is a W-2 position (Not a sub-contractor).
- We provide training with our inspectors and directly with the owner a Certified Master inspector.
- We provide In-house management through our office staff and marketing team to ensure your only focus is on performing the best inspections possible. You are not responsible for generating leads, booking, writing contracts or, invoices, etc.
- We provide a home inspection attorney on retainer.
- We provide general liability insurance and workmans comp.
- We provide and base short term disability policy through Aflac.
- We provide a dedicated inspection phone.
- We provide a dedicated inspection computer.
- We provide tools (yours to keep when you’ve worked with us for a minimum of 1 YEAR AFTER TRAINING IS COMPLETE).
- We provide a 3-6 month Tailored Inspections Training Program regardless of previous experience.
- We provide the ability to self control your schedule and time off.
- Maximum of 2 full home inspections per day.
- Potential Company Vehicle (for the right candidate).
- Must have Florida Home Inspection License.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel in the areas we service. (Bradenton to North Ft. Myers).
- Strong knowledge of residential home systems and components.
- 1-3 years experience (Can be discussed).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must have working high speed internet connection.
- Computer and smart phone skills.
- Perform home inspections to the Tailored Inspections Standard as well as the Florida Standard Operating Procedure for Home Inspections.
- Deliver a Tailored Inspection Report the same day as inspection.
- Manage your assigned inspections. I.E. mark received payments and contracts, mark notes as needed, communicate changes with the office staff.
- Follow up and communicate with our customers and agents in regards to your reports and answer additional questions as needed.
About Working with Tailored:
Since 2017, we believe in giving our customers superior service and taking care of our team. When working with Tailored, you have access to flexibility in your schedule AND are a W2 employee (just ask our owner, Charles, we believe in having time away from work). You are paid a competitive wage and we also limit our home inspectors to two home inspections per day to ensure you can thoroughly complete your home inspections and reports without being pressured from going from one appointment to the next. We also will train you through our process and set you up with the proper tools and knowledge to allow you to be successful. If you are interested in working on our team, we’d love to talk to you.